We are a group of independent music teachers in Central Oregon who
- Promote music-making as a lifelong activity
- Encourage and recognize student achievement in music through individualized music instruction
- Motivate students with a variety of recitals, festivals, evaluations, and other performance opportunities throughout the year
- Collaborate regularly through local, state and national programs, workshops and conferences
- Network with others through monthly meetings
- Belong to Oregon Music Teachers Association (OMTA) and Music Teachers National Association (MTNA), professional organizations dedicated to fostering excellence in music education
We also have a lot of fun. If you are looking for a teacher, or if you are a teacher interested in joining us, this is where to start.